CIO - Network Systems Governance Engineer
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Network Systems Governance Engineer
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Plan, install, and maintain Informatica BDM and EIC applications.
- Build and maintain governance Big data collection flows within the Informatica applications.
- Test and modify governance processes for optimal performance .
- Collect and Manage Metadata
- Developed data management automation
- Create automated export to populate Data Catalog
- Create automated export to JSON files for Data Governance Dashboard
- Create business glossary
- Document Data Governance processes and procedures
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- 3-5 years experience with Informatica Big Data Management and Governance suite of tools
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with cross functional groups as required.
- Ability to lead small to mid-size technical teams including strong organizational skills, attention to detail, management of multiple assignments at the same time.
- Must be self-directed and provides up to date information on progress and issues.
- Ability to conduct in-depth research and work through complex problems successfully and reach workable solutions.
- Knowledge of large complex systems within the functional area.
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations; take a high level assignment and work the detail to produce a successful solution.
- Ability to deliver quality software deliverables.
- Ability to build robust systems fast with a high degree of autonomy
- Desire to own the whole engineering process, from architecture through to integration testing, deployment and monitoring
- Experience developing and maintaining MySQL tables.
- Experience developing automation tools.
- Excellent programming skills with at least one generalist language (e.g.Scala,Ruby,Java,Python)
- Leads cross functional teams to develop and implement best practices to solve application performance issues rapidly
- Leads and understands how to effectively test complex applications and transactions
- Understanding of Big Data platforms and tools, Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Sqoop, Pig, and Spark
- Ability to navigate effectively in Linux
- Excellent interpersonal skills