Tableau Specialist - Expert Level
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Tableau Specialist - Expert Level
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Acts as a technical lead on projects.
- Responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems on multiple projects.
- Role of Subject Matter Expert for Tableau service.
- Minimum 2 years visualization design experience including dashboards or front-end visualizations.
- Minimum 2 years of design or development experience with Tableau.
- Preferred Tableau certified - Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate or Tableau Desktop Certified Professional
- Minimum 1 year Data Technology experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools, methodologies, and/or responsibilities (ex, ETL, BI Reporting, etc.)
- Provides guidance and knowledge transfer to technical team members.
- Be a team player in a dynamic, global team environment.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Lead business requirements gathering for visualizations with business teams.
- Preferably has major oil company experience or large enterprise experience.
- Must have hands on experience with UCD (User-Centered Design) or UDD (User-Driven Development) for Tableau dashboards and visualizations.