KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Description & Responsibilities
?Job functions include shipping and receiving of inventory, receiving invoices for payment, creating purchase orders, ordering supplies for office, maintaining records for cell sites, maintaining site list and contact numbers for work groups, and providing updates as required. May also be responsible for providing the highest possible quality and reliability in both clerical and technical areas, including interfacing with various departments such as: NOC, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Xpercom, IT etc.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Must be highly proficient utilizing Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and related Windows-based software.
- Must be able to work as part of a support staff in a technical office environment. Must have the ability to support a group of 20 plus. Knowledge of PeopleSoft (Purchasing System) i.e., creation of purchase orders.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize the assignments as and when required. 5 to 7 years of experience.
- The position requires some physical lifting of items that can weigh 60 pounds. The lifting is the process of placing the items into shipping boxes.
- Minimum required education for this position is High School with any college preferred