Sr. Business Analyst
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Acts as a liaison between business owners and project managers
- Assists in completion of project templates for process teams (e.g. process flows, process narratives, procedural documentation, and end-to-end process mapping)
- Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones.
- Responsible for requirements gathering and overall project coordination
- Responsible for identifying and monitoring risks and issues along with mitigation strategies to minimize negative impacts on project success, and facilitate and influence interactions to deliver timely decision-making.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Prior Business Analyst experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio
- Experience in large-scale initiatives, end-to-end process mapping, and process improvement
- Demonstrated project management experience in complex situations
- Experience in analysis of operational data to support business decisions
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills