Business Intelligence Architect II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Business Intelligence Architect II
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Defines, designs, and develops custom reporting solutions and databases for warehousing of data.
- Maintains and revises existing reports.
- Confers with client, technical staff, and team members to plan, design, develop, implement, and enhance applications, scripts, procedures, and metadata for databases.
- Reviews current data structures and recommends optimizations and reconfigurations as warranted.
- Manages the flow of information between departments.
- Data lake experience highly valued.
- Focus on data analysis and conceptual/logical modeling.
- Informatica/Airflow experience valued.
- 4-6 years experience