Business Analysis Advisor
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Business Analysis Senior Advisor
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Provides advanced professional input to complex Application Development assignments/projects.
- Supports and provides direction to more junior professionals.
- Works autonomously, only requiring "expert" level technical support from others.
- Exercises judgment in the evaluation, selection, and adaptation of both standard and complex techniques and procedures.
- Utilizes in-depth professional knowledge and acumen to develop models and procedures, and monitor trends, within Business Analysis.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Experience with Agile, Elicitation, and JIRA (JIRA not required)
- 5-7 years of previous work experience