Application Developer (General)-Expert
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Application Developer (General)-Expert
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Architect, document and implement test automation frameworks and pipeline delivery solutions to be shared across back-end services.
- Design and develop tools for checking security, validating core functionality, measuring performance, analyzing cost, testing scalability, and assessing reliability in a straightforward and repeatable way
- Collaborate across engineering, product, support, and science teams to drive improvements in the quality of our products and data
- Bring a scientific, systematic approach to developing performance, data integrity, and large-scale tests and make recommendations based on data
- Be ready to learn, build, and maintain both homegrown and open-source technology
- Introduce and adopt new approaches to test automation and delivery as needed.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Need a strong developer with testing experience of API's in the background.
- Need coding language of either Java or Scala (6-8 years of experience is preferred but not required) (Coding for automated testing)
- Scripting experience is needed.
- Python is preferred but any scripting language will work. (Python is used for integrations)
- Experience with Geospatial would be preferred.