KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Installation Coordinator
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Installation Coordinator is responsible for working closely with our customers, to ensure timely and accurate hardware installation for both new and existing customers. You will also work with our sales team and managing our vendors who are responsible for the installation of tracking and telemetry devices in our customers' fleet vehicles and assets. You will be responsible for scheduling and overseeing the installation of the products, ensuring compliance of the installations to contract specifications and established policies and procedures as well as ensuring the installations are on-time and complete, adhering to the installation schedule and quality guidelines.
- Ensure installations are put in a timely manner by identifying installer (Field Technician or subcontractor), coordinating installs with Installer and customers, ensuring that all required components are at the job site on time, issuing purchase orders and completing required paperwork.
- Work closely with the Manager to ensure post installation issues are proactively identified and addressed.
- Ensure all details and contacts with customers and subcontractor installers are neatly and thoroughly documented.
- If appropriate, negotiate price of installation to ensure best price possible.
- Research technical problems and find solutions relative to the units, vehicles and network.
- Partner with Sales on any deals that are not moving to complete installation.
- Ensure tracking unit installation counts properly reflect the installations scheduled and completed.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- High school diploma or GED.
- One or more years of work experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a professional services environment in a technical or project management capacity.
- Ability to select, train and coach a team of installers.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and with internal team members to deliver on assigned projects.