KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Collections Analyst
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Perform credit and collection functions within a team environment.
- Drive results by collecting and resolving past due invoices/deductions to achieve business goals.
- Review contracts as needed to ensure compliance to customer agreements.
- Review contract prior to follow up to ensure resolution approach is consistent and compliant to the contract.
- Resolve customer disputes by consulting with cross-functional teams in order to understand business impact prior to negotiations.
- Maintain accurate customer notes to be used for monitoring customer accounts and ensuring due diligence.
- Raise issues pertaining to customer slowing payment trends or changes in performance that may indicate extended risk.
- Maintain patient focus by analyzing and releasing urgent orders.
- Support internal and external audits.