KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Associate Accountant
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Develops knowledge of financial and accounting systems, processes, policies, and procedures.
- Demonstrates familiarity with basic GAAP/statutory principles and ability to apply to accounting transactions.
- Develops knowledge of internal controls, including Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
- Develops effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Meets deadlines and works well under pressure to produce accurate results.
- Performs as a team player and works well with others.
- Prepares basic account reconciliations and identifies issues.
- Learns organizational structure of the Company.
- Prepares and posts journal vouchers.
- Provides office support services to accounting staff as necessary.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft office products.
- May prepare consolidation, reporting, tax documentation and ad hoc reports.
- Ensures process for assigned responsibilities are documented and kept current.