IT Project Management Senior Advisor (IT)
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1 500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: IT Project Management Senior Advisor
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivery and success of assigned strategic initiatives from a holistic view. Assess priorities against business value to ensure epic release schedule is aligned to business priorities. Optimize results within business and time constraints. If managing a Domain, supports the Domain cross initiatives in prioritization by creation of Domain Delivery plan. Analyzing data and creating reports, monitoring domain level processes, facilitating domain level meetings, and partnering with Eng. Manager/ Domain TPO.
- Collaborate and facilitate communication and meetings with TPO’s, BPO’s, Domain Owners, Engineers, Scrum Masters and other leaders to assure full alignment. Define schedules, identify dependences, solutions to business problems, and provide updates as priorities and schedules change.
- Oversees the governance structure across the initiative teams or across multiple products within a domain. Manage risk mitigation and contingency plans. Drive activities to achieve aligned goals.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, and status reports. Conduct necessary meetings and is responsible for schedule and status tracking. Conduct presentations regarding initiative or domain product status to cross functional IT teams and business/domain stakeholders.
- Provide assistance to IT team members with issues needing technical expertise or complex systems knowledge. Mentor team to improve their understanding and skill and ensure they are familiar with resource materials available. Ensure adherence to project management process and project documentation standards.
- Work on special initiatives as assigne
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- 8-12 years relevant experience, or Master’s degree and 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred, Scrum Master Certification preferred.
- Extensive project management skills using various programs to prepare and execute business plans
- Microsoft office applications
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Eager to learn and adapt
- Domain knowledge and should be able to act as change agent.
- Knowledge of PBM, healthcare industry helpful
- Advanced knowledge of project development, including process mapping, budgeting and timeline creation
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward project completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business and some travel requirements