KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Data Analyst
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Analysis of Auto Injector manufacturing reject data, Kistler force curve data and Zwick final release test data, collected from device sub-assembly and final-assembly lines
- Evaluate data received from multiple manufacturing sites for completeness and accuracy.
- Manage, organize and periodically archive the data from the two data collection PCs.
- Check data integrity and correct misaligned batch information for Kistler curve files.
- Using the XML parsing programs create combined CSV files that will be used by Spotfire for further charting and analysis.
- Using Spotfire analysis tools identify unusual profiles in a batch, compare selected curves to know good curve and known defect curves, overlay max force limits and evaluation windows.
- Create Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations summarizing the Spotfire analysis results.
- Using SAP verify data integrity and accuracy of records and spreadsheets.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- IT/Engineering/Technical degree is preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working in data analytics
- Quantitative mindset and analytical capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in the following systems will be considered a plus: Spotfire, SAP, MS SQL. Excel (including VBA)