Product Owner/Agile BA - Motivation
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Business Analyst
Job Description & Responsibilities
40%: Create appropriate project documentation (BRD/CE/RTM) and manage change throughout the life of the project. Include appropriate stakeholders during requirements gathering Collaborate with PMs, developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
20%: Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams during the requirements phase of the project. Understand the impact of scope and time usage on the project budget in order to provide accurate BA estimates toward the project budget. Assist in the development of scope and project estimates, and identify scope changes. Collaborate with the QA team on creation of RTM (Requirements Traceability Matrix) and appropriate test cases.
20%: Effectively apply standards, methods, and processes to produce quality documentation of both a technical and descriptive nature. Using information provided by the client, analyze the request to determine what the real needs are.
20%: Understand and translate high-level business requirements and detailed specifications into solid technical solutions. Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or other certification, plus experience with requirements management
- Significant level of knowledge of two or more core solutions
- Working knowledge of technology platforms to provide meaningful input into technology platform discussions.
- Experience with technology projects and SDLC.
- Advanced skills with wireframing and prototyping software.
- Strong analytical, product/project management, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.