KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Data Analyst
Job Description & Responsibilities
Our client is seeking an experienced Data Analyst with a strong track record of taking on end-to-end ownership and delivering on large scale solutions in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. The solid candidate needs to have a rock-solid background in data analysis, including experience extracting and manipulating data using SQL and Python. This person will be a creative problem solver who is great meeting deliverables, as well as, a highly analytical, team-oriented individual with excellent communication skills.
- Gather, analyze and synthesize information gathered from various requirement gathering sessions in a cross functional environment
Produce complete data mappings and data conversion documents needed for the enhancement
- Analyze and create work flow processes As-Is and develop To-Be to ensure that the context and implications of change were understood by project teams
- Analyze and understand structured and unstructured data
- Build on-demand SAS, SQL, R, and Python scripts to select, validate, and analyze data to/from data processing application systems
- Experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile, Scaled Agile(SAFe) methodology
- Experience in communicating and presenting key findings with both business and technical teams
- Experience in identifying process inefficiencies and hold problem solving sessions with cross-functional teams
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3-5 years’ working experience
- 2+ years’ experience working with R, Python, or SAS scripting
- Working knowledge of AWS including RDS, Snowflake, PostgreSQL, Cassandra Extensive experience with performing data analysis leveraging SQL.
- Exposure to Java and Java Scripting
- Understanding of data tokenization and encryption Proficient in MS Office applications