MTS IV Spec-Sys Engrg
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Systems Engineer
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- 6+ years of IT experience
- Bachelors degree with 6+ years of experience in RedHat/Linux and/or CentOS Operating Systems, able to diagnose issues and be able to support some limited System Administration functions, write scripts etc.
- Extensive Working knowledge on Middleware Products such as Sun Web Server, Apache, Tomcat, IBM MQ Series, JAVA, Weblogic, Single Sign On, Networks, SSL Cert handling (JAVA Keystore, MQ KeyStore), SSH Key Handling (FSecure and OpenSSH), etc.
- Extensive Working knowledge of DevOps model, to include, Selenium, Ansible Jenkins and Ant
- Good Understanding of System Architecture, System Flows and Processes.
- Prior work experience in an environment where interaction was required with multiple teams across various time zones and geographic locations.
- Good knowledge on Monitoring Systems, log analyser(s) such as Splunk, others
- Strong communication skills; verbal, non-verbal and written; and the ability to communicate on bridges,management, team etc.
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask with extreme attention to detail
- Strong UNIX commands/some System Administration skills
- Good knowledge of Wildfly and VI
- Good knowledge of Networks, SSL Cert handling (JAVA Keystore, MQ KeyStore), SSH Key Handling (FSecure and OpenSSH), Amazon Web Services Cloud technologies, Kubernetes, etc.
- Must be self-starter
- Must be able to take initiative and work well under pressure.
- Ability to take control of assigned apps and roles
- Detail Oriented
- If candidate has prior experience related to Networks, Process and Procedures and has been part of Production Support team it will be beneficial.