Jira Software Developer
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Jira Software Developer
Job Description & Responsibilities
The product development program is building a POC to manage company wide initiatives in a portfolio management database, with a project roll-up from Jira. This project will involve working with the product management team, program management team, finance, and data engineering to centralize our portfolio management data, and create data and architecture synergies with various data streams.
Scope of work includes:
- Developing Jira connector for Airtable / Jira integration
- Refining schema in Airtable base
- Creating additional calculation, linked, and roll-up fields in Airtable base as needed
- Making recommendations for cleaning the data in Jira.
- Ensuring accuracy of data imports.
- Being prepared to pivot if necessary, and build the Airtable schema in an open source DB.
Environment & Tools
- Python, Jira, RDBMS
- Nice to have: open source NoSQL and distributed database experience
- Additional tools used include Google Applications Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides), MS Office, and Slack.