KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Technical Writer
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Help develop training and technical documentation and build process flows to support a key IT Service Management application.
- Assist the IT Operations Performance Team with the development and improvement of IT system processes and technical documentation.
- Document, review and improve IT Service Management process and system documents and artifacts.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to gather, organize and document detailed per-system ITSM processes and procedures.
- Suggest improvements to established templates and plans related to disaster recovery and general systems documentation.
- Communicate to the ITSM Product owner the status of plans and any related issues.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Communicate to the ITSM Product owner the status of plans and any related issues.Minimum three years practical experience in Technical Writing for Information Technology, preferred.
- Knowledge of IT processes, procedures and terminologies, preferred.
- Strong communication skills, required.
- Strong knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Word, Excel and Visio required.
- Strong knowledge of Information Technology operation, preferred.
- Strong ability to create, assimilate, and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner, required.
- Ability to interview subject matter experts efficiently and conduct research necessary to produce accurate, comprehensive documents, required.
- Familiarity with relational databases, data analytics, SQL, preferred · Proactive and able to ramp up on new concepts and methods quickly.