CIO - PeopleSoft Financials Functional Analyst
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: PeopleSoft Financials Functional Analyst
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Provide PeopleSoft General Ledger support for all Accounting and Finance teams during and between accounting periods, including opening and closing periods, monitoring journals and interfaces, as well as tying out system and report outputs.
- Support project planning and system testing, end-user interfaces for system implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and production fixes.
- Work closely with the IT organization on system maintenance and enhancements for PeopleSoft and other feeder systems.
- Create queries and oversee accuracy of existing queries and tables used.
- Create and maintain nVision Layouts, Timespans, and Scopes.
- Participate in quarterly Security Audits, including SOX Audit Controls.
- Maintain consistency and integrity of accounting data through maintenance of documentation for system support functions and controls.
- Assist with other ad hoc projects and analysis as needed.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent work experience.
- Master's in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance preferred.
- PeopleSoft Financials experience.
- nVision Reports experience.
- Overall understanding of ERP systems and functionality.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills, with attention to detail and strong analytical skills are critical.
- Ability to interact with IT and various functions, as well as will various levels of management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with customer-based focus.
- Experience with both PeopleSoft and SAP General Ledger applications preferred.
- Experience with design and implementation of accounting systems or master data elements.
- Experience in the technology or telecommunications industry preferred, but not required.