Service Delivery Project Manager
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Service Delivery Project Manager
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Lead Specialist has overall responsibility of managing and coordinating service install activities on behalf of VPS Affiliate Customers. These responsibilities include the following:
- Proactively pulls PONS/Orders for review
- Perform daily order follow ups
- Spearhead project management for large complex projects when needed
- Coordinate all service installation activities ( site survey, dispatch, equipment, activation, etc. ) with and on behalf of the customer
- Monitor order progress and escalate as appropriate to internal teams
- Coordinate and host meetings with customers, Sales Account team, and internal groups (e.g. Service Delivery, Engineering, Account Management
- Main point of contact throughout order lifecycle that will serve as the liaison for providing or verifying critical order information. e.g. provide regular implementation reports on all orders in progress
- Clarify provisioning requirement questions with customer
- Provide the customer and account teams with frequent updates and status reports (both written and verbal as required).
- Reporting & Metrics
- Generate and distribute customized order status reports (if needed)
- Build content for client service reviews (if needed)
- Manage the success of key performance metrics: CDD, CDDD, Interval
- Cross Functional Engagement
- Build strong relationships with downstream partners ensuring cohesive cross functional collaboration.
- Escalation Management
- Escalate as required to ensure customer requirements and due dates are met
- Proactively Notify Management of any order that may turn into an escalation
- Process Improvement
- Drive awareness of process gaps
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- Generally requires minimum of 3 yrs experience in same or related discipline.
- Previous experience within a Customer Service environment
- Computer/systems experience (including Microsoft Excel and power point)
- Project management experience.