IT Infrastructure Process Mgr. (Service Mgmt.) - Senior
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Process Mgr. (Service Mgmt.) - Senior
Job Description & Responsibilities
ITSM Process Expert - This role is responsible for the definition, management, and support of one or more ITSM process areas such as Incident Management, Change Management, Service Request Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, and Continuous Service Improvement.
- Coordinates and manages process activities across the globe with external and internal suppliers within agreed upon SLAs
- Participates in setting strategy and defining roadmaps for one or more ITSM process areas
- Work with and assists in performing end to end operational activities such as root cause analysis and change coordination across multiple teams and service providers
- Supports ITSM process reporting through the definition and review of KPI measurements driving process improvement through data driven analytics.
- Engages with others process experts to streamline process interactions and drive standardization
- Assists in operational activities within the ITSM tool such as testing process related tool enhancements, supporting ITSM release activities, and evaluating requests for new features
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Certification in ITIL Service Management framework
- Excellent communication skills (written / verbal)
- Capability to work as part of a global team effectively via phone and web conferences sometimes outside normal business hours
- Possess a quality driven and customer focused mindset and can do attitude
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and the ability to maintain focus while under pressure
- Motivated self-starter, with a keen interest in developing and implementing best practices and creative solutions
- Ability to identify problems, work to resolution, and motivate others to complete tasks on time
- Experience with BMC tools (Remedy ITSM, My IT) and Spotfire reporting are a plus
- Previous experience managing an ITIL process area
- Knowledge of Networking, Infrastructure, End User Device, and Security technical knowledge preferable