End of Life/Life Cycle Project Manager
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: End of Life/Life Cycle Project Manager
Job Description & Responsibilities
KellyMitchell is seeking an End of Life/Life Cycle Project Manager that has experience with migration and implementation in an enterprise level environments. The ideal candidate will have exposure to software and infrastructure migration projects that have been executed by Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Manages multiple projects, typically in single functional area, or a moderately complex project Identifies opportunities and makes recommendations for
- Process Improvements and/or Application Reliability Management
- Provides performance feedback to leaders of project team members
- Works under direction of IT Senior Managers and/or more senior Project Managers
- Has extensive interaction with internal customers (i.e., Product Managers, Project Managers, and Business Analysts, etc.) and limited interaction with senior business leadership
- Drives the development and execution of project plan by working with project team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and determine schedules to meet project objectives Ensures consistency and adherence to company standards, processes, and policies for all projects.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Project Manager with 5+ years of experience as project/program manager. Drives all aspects of IT Project and Program activity, including collaborating and coordinating across all IT and business segments.
- Defines project value proposition, scope, work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget for IT projects.
- Manages resources (i.e., capital requirements and human capital, etc.) to complete project/program on time and within budget.
- Keeps team and leadership updated on project status and risk factors.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. Provides technical and process guidance to project team.