Marketing Analyst - Maritz Auto
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Marketing Analyst
Job Description & Responsibilities
- 40%: Search Engine Optimization: Maintains thorough knowledge of local search best practices to inform SEO strategies for assigned clients. Researches keyword trends using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Trends. Uses SEO best practices to make recommendations and improve organic performance. Performs competitive and site research to identify SEO opportunities. Analyzes, report, and consults on SEO performance for clients. Conducts in depth keyword research to develop customized SEO strategies for clients. Develops and presents reporting presentations, which includes program results and recommendations, for clients based on program results. Writes and/or QCs relevant meta data and page content to support SEO strategy. Writes and/or and publishes blogs with most current optimization standards on behalf of assigned clients.
- 40%: Search Engine Marketing: Utilizes Google AdWords, BingAds, and Facebook to create, manage, and optimize campaigns aimed at increasing client ROI and strategy goals. Conducts ongoing analysis for clients and competition. Continually optimizes SEM campaigns for ongoing performance improvements. Works towards increases client presence in search, display, video, and social advertising campaigns. Reporting and consults on campaign performance.
- 20%: Digital Marketing Analysis and Consultation: Includes consulting with clients on Online Reputation, Social Media, and a variety of digital strategies. Provides best practice recommendations for social media utilization and client promotions. Understands best practices for citation building. Provides guidance and best practice recommendations on managing and responding to online reviews.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred with 3-4 years of experience preferred
- Or, Associates degree with 5 to 7 years of digital content management/optimization training or experience required.
- Must have experience building, managing, and optimizing SEM and SEO campaigns.
- Google AdWords and BingAds certification a plus.
- Automotive retail experience a major plus.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Needs to be versed in all of our digital offerings (SEM, SEO, Social, Online Reputation).