Data Center Migration Manager
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Data Admin / Process Analyst - Expert
Job Description & Responsibilities
- The individuals will be responsible for coordinating and driving the completion of infrastructure build work.
- Meet regularly with engineers and staff that are performing work and discuss target dates and progress.
- Potentially create and maintain project plans.
- Manage and coordinate dependencies, information flows and handoffs between platform teams.
- Report status, escalate issues
- Potentially meet with clients to understand their requirements and infrastructure hosting needs.
- Assist in the onboarding of clients to infrastructure’s operational services (change management, fulfillment, disaster recovery procedures, etc.)
- Must have a good knowledge of infrastructure technologies at a level that allows them to define work and drive it to completion.
- Experience in executing data center migrations is preferred.