Period: 2019-10-21 to 2020-04-20
Work Location: 300 Shire Way, Lexington, Massachusetts, 02421
LOCATION: LEXINGTON, MA - Takeda Campus
• Performs administrative duties and office support activities for the Lexington team of Intellectual Property attorneys.
• Coordinates documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc using appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point to track, document and report data.
• Reviews documents and proofreads for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards.
• Arranges travel for the team or department; completes expense reports in a timely manner.
• Collects, reviews, enters, and formats accurate data into spreadsheets, databases, and other electronic tools.
• Interfaces and communicates with internal customers; directs people to the appropriate resources.
• Researches solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with guidance and review from direct supervisor.
• Participates in maintenance of improvement processes; implements changes to improvement processes for direct responsibilities.
• Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, consultants, and suppliers; after review by direct supervisor, submits documentation and enters requests for payments into accounting system; responds to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
• Develops a network within the department; draws on network to answer questions and successfully execute responsibilities.
• Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities.
• Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Associates degree preferred. High school diploma/GED required
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience. Strong PC literacy with intermediate skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel or PowerPoint. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to sit for long hours. Must be able to view and operate a computer.
• Minimal travel as required for the work, primarily for meetings.