KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Accounting Clerk
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Monitor group mailbox
- Sift through emails in group mailbox and identify high priority requests
- Requests come through via email box or physical documents
- Respond back to emails in a professional manner
- Respond to status update inquiries
- Review of outstanding transactions
- Monitor for collection of items
- Use the workflow system to communicate to back office vendor(s)
- Escalate issues as required
- Daily filing and organizing of physical and electronic documents
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- High School Diploma is required.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Proficient with MS Office Suites - Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Must be comfortable using a computer.
- Strong Data Entry and Data Verification skills ****Please attach Excel, data entry or keying scores --- ACCURACY IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT****
- Excellent communication skills - must be able to communicate in a professional manner and ability to read different communication styles
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to multitask in hectic periods
- Must be team player
- Quick learner
- Strong prioritization skills
- Prior banking or FI experience would be an asset