Business Analyst I
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Business Analyst
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing business process and operations and recommending solutions. This position requires the ability to learn and use multiple business systems, Service Now, Clarity and Ariba. This role requires thorough understanding of the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and recommends solutions to improve general business processes and planning. This position can collaborate with one or several business units or functions.
- Compile, analyze, interpret, and present complex data related to current and future operation.
- Data entry of key operational data into multiple business systems
- Work with business stakeholders analyze business operations and recommend solutions to align individual business functions with organizational goals
- Provide backup support for weekly requirements gathering calls.
- Understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and recommend solutions to improve general business processes and planning
- Create reports, charts, graphs and presentations to aid in proposing new strategies for successful business changes
- May make recommendations for solutions or improvements that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology
- Perform other duties as requested
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to accurately interpret and record data to ensure data integrity
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft business applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative and dynamic team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to quickly identify business problems and opportunities
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner