KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Business Writer
Job Description & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Manager of Operations & Procedures in the Business Technology group, this position will work with various teams to document critical processes, procedures and system workflows, as well as develop assorted training and onboarding deliverables for new employees. The successful candidate will have the ability to explain complex information in a clear and concise manner and work with technical staff to ensure accuracy of content.
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications
- Produce electronic documentation, in addition to presentations and online training modules
- Manage entire deliverable development cycle from research and creation through reviews and approvals
- Create and maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Proven experience working in a technical writing position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Preference given to candidates with experience in financial services industry or software development
- Curriculum development experience a plus