Technical Writer IV
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Technical Writer IV
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Support, configure, and develop the SharePoint environments
- Maintain and administer SharePoint services, including search, content hub, user profile and excel services.
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections.
- Manage SharePoint end user accounts, permissions and access rights in accordance with best practices regarding privacy and security.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of business requirements, objectives, deliverable, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with users, stakeholders, and customers.
- Comfortable making Group Policy and Registry changes/implementations and other related security changes as needed.
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with SharePoint framework, sites, and information.
- Develop and maintain user and technical manuals, brochures, and guidelines.
- Prepare instruction manuals, journal articles, "frequently asked questions" pages, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily.
- Develop, gather, and disseminate technical information among customers, designers/architects, and Client leadership.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Able to understand complex information and communicate the information to people with diverse professional backgrounds.
- Expert level experience in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and other presentation and writing tools.
- Able to use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users' understanding
- Able to select/recommend appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
- Responsible to standardize content across platforms and media
- May be responsible for coordinating the display of graphics and the production of the document.