Software Engineering Advisor
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Software Engineering Advisor
Job Description & Responsibilities
Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Application Development assignments/projects. Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives. Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders. Focuses on providing thought leadership within Information Management but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business. Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Strong background in object oriented software development
- Knowledge of modern, cloud-hosted, single page applications
- Previous experience with unit testing and automated builds and deploys
- Ability to write web services in Java using the Spring Boot framework
- Ability to write queries and design tables in Oracle
- Experience using Pivotal Cloud Foundry tools
- Experience using Jenkins to automate build, test, and deployments
- Previous experience using Kafka to build event-driven architecture between applications
- Familiarity with building applications in a large scale enterprise environment
- Ability to use Bootstrap 4 to build responsive user interfaces in React