Program Manager I
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Program Manager (IT) I
- Cross Functional Team Coordination
- Scope outline/Goal Outline
- Manage Time, Scope & Budget
- Leader and Driver of getting capabilities off the ground
- Work closely with Dotcom and Omni-Channel
- Work closely with all stakeholders to provide updates; strong communication
- Influence without authority on Project
- Ability to go broad across multiple teams (program management, and team dependencies, communication), and ability to dive deeper into areas as needed.
- Work across multiple teams with different methodologies – dotcom is agile, and some enterprise teams are waterfall. This role has to set expectations and bridge the gap across teams.
- Manages day-to-day activity of program/project team
- Ensures delivery of program(s) and/or project(s) on time, and to quality
- Ensures communication and alignment between all teams
- Ensures programs and projects are meeting timelines and deliverables
- Resolves issues, roadblocks and changes, and escalates to the Director, when appropriate
- Point of escalation for all teams
- Develops program roadmap with Director and Product owner
- Ensures team is following all processes, procedures, and templates used in department or organization
- Identify and improve any processes or procedures that are outdated or obsolete
- Create a culture of continuous improvement, change and world class delivery
- 5-7 Years of Program Management Experience
- Experience working on IT projects, systems experience in application delivery and management
- Must be strategic and able to navigate through an ambiguous environment
- Must have worked in an Ecommerce environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2 or more years of experience managing Agile teams
- Experience with agile and waterfall programs
- Prior IT experience implementing large scale IT development programs or other large program implementation in a dotcom environment
- 2 or more years of experience gathering business needs and creating into workable outcomes
- 2 or more years of experience in business process and/or technology implementation
- Prior experience in working with organizational change management/leadership and process change management.
- Technical Acumen and familiarity with working in technology. Extremely technical individuals on this team.