KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Job Description & Responsibilities
- To support the deployment of a new Consumer marketing program which includes general inbound consumer calls.
- Serves as the first line of support for consumer related escalations and gas contaminations for consumers that visit our retail sites.
- Responsible, as first contact, for positive interaction with the customer to give a favorable impression of Business Service Center (BSC) operations.
- Ensure all procedures and processes are strictly adhered to within the Consumer Relations Department.
- Solely responsible for Pump Rewards inquiries and complaint management, all fuel related investigations and consumer reimbursements of approved fuel contamination claims by our Fuel Guarantee.
- Identify the key elements of a Tier 1 escalated consumer issue and provide the customer with a resolution keeping within policies and ensuring all key performance metrics are achieved.
- Providing a positive Customer Experience on the phone using excellent communication and influencing skills and providing accurate resolution in a timely manner.
- Ensure any Consumer issue that may have an effect on reputation is escalated to the Team Lead
- Accurately create Siebel service requests entering data in all required fields that meets compliance, resolution and service levels.
- Adherence to the workforce management schedule that supports the team’s performance levels.
- Escalates process documentation gaps to ensure that content is created and deployed to the team.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Experience in Professional Contact Center and/or Customer Service environment
- Experience with Siebel CRM & SAP
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office, keyboarding) and the ability to navigate and use software required