Lead Software Engineer
Position: Lead Software Engineer
Location: 330 N Wabash Ave, Chicago, Il 60654
14 PTO Days, 401k Matched and adds an extra 2% at the end of the year.
There is the AMA shuttle from the Ogilvie Train Station.
- Programing Languages, Java and Python
- Experience building APIs
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Programing or Engineering.
- Additional Technical Background
- 4 to 5 years of experience with software development, data engineering and data design building
- Ability to lead agile operations
- Experience writing code using AWS APOs and overall AWS Data environment
- Data Pipeline and workflow management tools (Azkaban, Luigi, or Airflow)
- Understanding Rational and Non-Relational Databases.
- Healthcare background
- Experienced with UI Technologies ( Node React, Angular)
- Bi/Data platforms (Looker, Tableau or PowerBi)
Day to Day:
- Develop, automate and improve Health Solution data assets.
- Asses and Implement cloud-based data architecture and infrastructure
- Design and deliver data analysis supporting Health Solutions business goals
- Spring agile environment
- 1 week sprints
- Hands on Programing
- Helping developers
This person would be on a team of 3. They would be the Lead engineer.
Manager is okay with them working remotely a few times a month, most would be once a week.
He is really wanting to bring someone in with a strong learning mind set.