Admin Support Clerk - I
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title - Admin Support Clerk - I
The Payroll Administrator will work collaboratively in a team environment as part of the employee payroll support (EPS), group.
What youll be doing.
• Answer incoming calls timely and accurately regarding direct deposit, salary changes, special pay, short term disability, and general payroll time reporting inquiries
• Assist payroll analysts in resolving email inquiries related to payroll inquiries during periods of low call volume
• Accurately update employee call details in the employee payroll support case database
• Manage email and case workflow to ensure all payroll inquiries are completed accurately and timely follow up is provided to employees
• Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with employees, utilizing appropriate resources to provide first call resolution and working to establish a positive rapport with every interaction
• Cooperatively interact and support peers in HR, Benefits, and Benefit Vendors to resolve employee questions/issues
• Collaborate with the leadership team to stay updated on payroll knowledge and stay informed of any changes in policies/procedures
What were looking for.
• A Bachelors degree
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
• Strong collaboration skills in order to partner effectively across various levels of the organization.
Even better if you have.
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft, WorkFlow Manager, and or other payroll-related systems
• Customer service experience in handling escalated situations
• Certified Payroll Professional Certification (CPP) or Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC)
• Possess knowledge of payroll practices, policies, and procedures
• Demonstrated ability to manage large work volumes, show flexibility to meet processing demands, and adapt easily to change
Description Extra -