Project Manager - II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title - Project Manager - II
At the company, building connections to help people communicate more easily and clearly is the core of what we do. So its no surprise that company project managers are the facilitators to delivering premium quality communication across business teams.
Project Managers are the servant leaders at the company, helping teams focus on delivering superior quality in a timely manner by improving the work streams of their dedicated teams. These vibrant unsung heroes are constantly on the lookout for project risks and problems, shielding the team from distractions, and have a superhuman ability to fix problems before they occur.
What Youll be Doing
The Company Return Facility employs over 1300 employees, bleeding-edge automation, and processes all returns from customers, retail, and trade lines, amounting to over 18M devices and accessories annually. Projects in Reverse Operations can involve anything from robots arms, x-rays, or computer vision to complex financial tracking, value stream maps, or software development.
• Meetings: Lead discussions, encourage engagement, mediate strong opinions, promote efficient time management, empower team to accomplish goals.
• Document: Meeting agendas and notes, key decisions, requirements, risk assessments, project charters.
• Facilitate: Remove team impediments, connect SMEs to team tasks, ensure stakeholder alignment, and coordinate efforts across multiple business groups.
Youll need to have:
• At least 5-7 years of project management work experience.
• Strong servant leadership, problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Excellent forward thinking and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including: Communicating - written, oral, listening, speaking, internal/external, formal/informal, vertical/horizontal; Negotiating and reaching agreements.
• Project Management Methodology: Lean, Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Waterfall, and Change Management
• Software Tools: Jira, Confluence, or similar (Rally, Version One, etc.)
• Certifications: Certified Scrum Master, Project Management Professional, Six Sigma Lean (Green or Black Belts), or Change Management
Even better if you have:
• Experience in manufacturing, logistics, warehousing, SAP, or related areas.
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering and/or Operations related field.
• MBA or experience that requires strong financial and business acumen.