Human Resources Coordinator
St. Louis, MO
KellyMitchell Group, Inc.
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with exclusive opportunities nationwide. In addition to competitive compensation and one-on-one support from our team members, KellyMitchell employees have the chance to work with exciting organizations in every industry.
At KellyMitchell, our culture is world class. We’re movers and shakers, we don’t mind a bit of friendly competition, and we reward hard work with unlimited potential for growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company known for innovative solutions and unsurpassed customer service. We're passionate about helping companies solve their biggest IT staffing obstacles. As a women-owned business serving Fortune 500 companies on an international scale, we're poised to deliver expert help and excellent value at a moment's notice.
We are an organization of driven professionals who show up to work each day to make a difference in the lives of the consultants we serve, as well as the communities we live in. Meeting personal and professional goals, giving back, and having a blast while building culture are just a few aspects that make us uniquely KellyMitchell.
Human Resources Coordinator Job Description:
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the support of assigned contract employees. Attention to detail and providing an unparalleled level of customer service is crucial to this role when communicating with contract employees, clients and/or internal business partners and staff. Responsibilities include collecting timesheets on a weekly basis, on-boarding new consultants, setting up and monitoring drug and background checks for new consultants, managing new hire and client-specific paperwork for new consultants, answering questions in regards to payroll and benefits. Additional responsibilities include collecting documentation and managing client audit requests in regards to employee files, utilizing multiple HRIS and VMS applications and systems for timesheet approval processes, and assisting in invoice reconciliation and payroll with the Accounting/Finance Department. This person partners on a daily basis with the business units that they support including Recruiters, Account Managers, Market Leaders and Accounting/Finance, and must have impeccable written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work under pressure and multi-task with attention to providing a high level of customer service at every interaction.
Human Resources Coordinator Requirements:
• Experience managing relationships and performing as a Customer Service Expert
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to communicate positively and with a consistent and proven focus on customer service
• Ability to follow established processes and escalate issues appropriately
• Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to perform in both a team environment, as well as an individual contributor
• Ability to be coached and mentored
• Able to communicate effectively with different levels of management and internal staff
• Attention to detail, organization and following process is a must
• Bachelor’s Degree is required
• 1-3 years of professional experience providing customer service, administrative, sales or human resources related support