Customer Service Rep - I
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title - Customer Service Rep - I
Internal Title: Coordinator Business Operations
External Title: Business Customer Service Representative
What youll be doing...
Youll be combining your natural ability to solve issues with your desire to help our customers. As a member of our Business Operations team, youll be the expert providing pre-sale account support to our Wireless business sales customers. Your role will be critical in diagnosing and troubleshooting account issues while educating customers on our self-service tools and products. Whether its in person or over the phone, youll provide a first-class customer experience again and again.
• Creating account profiles and entering orders for new and existing customers.
• Processing Purchase Orders for government customers.
• Partnering with internal departments to ensure customer orders are processed accurately and timely.
• Researching and resolving customer billing inquiries and discrepancies and communicating results to our customers.
• Delivering training on self-service tools and products to customers.
• Performing account analysis and creating reports for customers on usage, pricing and
• Interacting with various stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
What were looking for...
You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where its all about multi-tasking to get the job done. You are positive and professional with a focus on solving problems through researching and diagnosing issues and leveraging resources in order to resolve customer accounts. You relate well to all kinds of people, listen attentively, and can hone in on the most important issues.
Youll need to have:
• Bachelors degree or one or more years of work experience.
• Knowledge of Excel including pivot tables, basic formulas and charts.
• Technical sales support or customer service experience.
Even better if you have:
• Demonstrated strong organizational, project management and reporting skills.
• Experience handling and prioritizing multiple projects
• A project management certification.
• Technical training experience.