Order Entry/Implementation Coordinator - I
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title - Order Entry/Implementation Coordinator - I
Service Program Manager/ incident Problem Manager
Incident / Problem Manager
A key responsibility of the Incident/Problem Manager is the overall responsibility for the incident management process. In Incident Management, the main objective is to find a workaround solution to restore normal services to the client as soon as possible. The main difference between Incident Management and Problem Management is that the former deals with fighting symptoms to incidents, while the latter seeks to remove the causes of incidents permanently from the IT infrastructure. In this capacity, the Incident/Problem Manager has overall responsibility for the investigation of the underlying cause of incidents, and aims to prevent incidents of a similar nature from recurring. This is performed by consultation with Companysubject matter experts and Network Engineering and Network Analysis organizations. By removing errors, which often requires a structural change to the IT infrastructure in an organization, The Incident/Problem Manager along with the aforementioned organizations can assist in the reduction of the number of incidents over time.
• For all open Incidents in which responsible, the Problem Managers will keep both copies (Company system copy and a client copy) of the Incident work log updated at regular intervals as defined in the Process and Procedures Manual
• Assume end-to-end ownership of critically assigned incidents through resolution
• Coordinates with the technical experts fault resolution efforts between necessary parties (e.g., on-site technicians, third party vendors, external telecom service providers)
• Facilitates direct escalation on behalf of the client to the applicable OEMs experts for fault resolution
• Open, manage and participate in conference bridges for critical and high priority faults. Open and manage other conference bridges, as required
• Assign incidents related to the services to the appropriate managed third party or other third party vendors as necessary
• Concisely record the details of the assigned critical incidents as described in the Process and Procedures Manual