PMO Analyst IV
PMO Analyst IV
Period: 01/27/2020 to 12/31/2020
Work Location: 10-30 South Wacker, Chicago, Illinois, 60606
- The role will provide the interface between the Project and the Delivery Teams.
- This will involve communications and coordination of the program activities across the teams and ensuring any scheduling conflicts are identified and communicated.
- Facilitate reviews of the integrated plan and manage change within the plan. -
- Provide management reports on progress against plan, per team and overall program;
- Work with team leads to ensure plans are kept current within the timelines defined;
- Liaise with Program Teams and communicate scheduling opportunities and constraints;
- Use of the program plan to identify and manage the forward resource plan; -
- Collate, manage updates and critique the program risk & issues;
- Assist in the collation of content for team meetings and Steering Board reviews in addition to releasing the supporting agreements & actions arising from each; -
- Assist in the syndication of information within the team & all relevant group-wide stakeholders;
- Timely and accurate reporting of milestone and delivery status to the Program Lead and other key stakeholders as required;
- Utilizes appropriate tools and expertise to support processes and program delivery;
- Work with the PMO manager to ensure the smooth delivery of the program; -
- Assist with creation of program/project plans;
- Assist with identification of products, activities, milestones, dependencies;
- Assist with identification and scheduling of resources;
- Assist in identification of planning risks;
- Ensure project/program reporting cycles are adhered to; -
- Assist with tracking delivery against plan;
- Produce periodic assessment of process maturity, cost and efficiency;
- Ensure PMs know where portfolio, program and project documentation is stored;
- Ensure project documentation storage adheres to PMDA process;
- Ensure correct tools and templates are utilized for documentation.
What attributes would make this candidate stand out?
3-5 years of Experience in a PMO