?Software Engineer ? Narrative Workflows?
Our client works at the intersection of art and technology to give the narrative designers, writers, animators, and artists the tools and tech they need to unfold their games ongoing journey of hope and heroism.
- Build and support tools, apps, and workflow systems supporting the Narrative creative team
- Deploy and maintain Azure-based and on-prem services for Narrative content workflows such as story crafting, mocap & facecap, and audio
- Collaborate with world-class developers and storytellers to continually innovate our workflows
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years of full-stack experience building tools and pipelines (ideally with Azure or AWS backends)
- 2+ years professional C#/.NET experience
- Ability to write and document clean, maintainable code?
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills?
- Competency with:
- Data structures & algorithms
- User interface design
- Debugging ?
- Previous game development experience not required, but is a plus
- C++ experience not required, but is a plus
- Experience with JSON, XML, HTML/CSS, SQL, ADO, Python
- Experience with cloud security models and practices