Candidates will be designing original content along with implementing them into the game.
The Sound Designer will be working closely with the creative audio team leads to plan, design and integrate high quality assets. You will be working closely with a team that has decades of experience and will collaborate with key stakeholders from other disciplines.
- Be able to conceptualize, design, implement, and mix high quality content for a variety of systems inside of Wwise.
- Variety of systems include, ambiences, Front end and in game UI, Dialogue processing, character design, narrative driven moments, and special abilities.
- Working closely with your peers and audio leads to meet deadlines
- Assist with editing and recording of source material and dialogue
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years of game audio experience
- Needs to have shipped one title as a sound designer
- Ability to take direction and follow specifications
- Ability to create appropriate, and satisfying content that covers both realism and science fiction
- Well-rounded set of sound design skills
- Proficient in using Pro Tools
- Firm understanding of Wwise
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn
- Experience using world editors
- Familiar with Maya and frame event animation