Network Engineer - I
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title - Network Engineer - I
Works on problems of a diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Plan and carry out work independently and use own initiative and judgment to handle non-routine matters and issues.
An individual with all skills and knowledge necessary to organize, analyze, and report common Engineering financial data. This individual will need to be able to independently access engineering applications and provide meaningful reports based on analysis. General understanding of managerial, engineering, and basic GAAP principles are required.
A self-starter and highly motivated, well-organized, and independent worker is needed to fill this position. Committed to creating timely and effective solutions, this position performs routine to moderately complex tasks, analytical assignments including detailed research, troubleshooting and evaluation. Interprets and translates data from various systems, requiring excellent oral and written communication with internal and external customers. Resolves and performs analysis on database accuracy issues. The functions performed will be to support cost transformation and push savings initiatives through utility database management, cross platform data accuracy, prioritization and attention to detail is critical.
• Pinpoint root cause of issues and recommend ongoing improvements/solutions that improve accuracy and efficiency.
• Working on department projects including compiling and analyzing data, creating reports and managing policies and procedures.
• Serving as a point of contact for outside vendors, and internal Engineers to coordinate efforts to verify site information and take appropriate action.
• Assist in the support of strategic projects by participating in meetings that lead to improved results.
• Partner with team members and management to identify problem site records requiring further research and validation.
• Assist with the development and maintenance of process documentation.
• Produce routine operational and management reports for area of assignment.
• Site record, cross database correlation problem solving is critical.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
Out of the box ability to locate information using multiple platforms.
Ability to communicate and collaborate with many different personality types maintaining focus on the end goal.
Advanced Excel database proficiency for reporting and data analytics.
Best to use bullet points and same basic format as the previous section.
This section would describe the "perfect candidate". These skills are not required to perform the role, but would be helpful and in some cases could supersede a missing "must have" skill.
A Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Engineering or equivalent experience.