We are looking for a motivated and creative, design-savvy person to join our Marketing Team! The Graphic Designer will be responsible for editing marketing collateral across digital and traditional marketing channels, while assisting the team with various Marketing needs.
At KellyMitchell, our culture is world class. We’re movers and shakers, we don’t mind a bit of friendly competition, and we reward hard work with unlimited potential for growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company known for innovative solutions and unsurpassed customer service. We're passionate about helping companies solve their biggest IT staffing obstacles. As a women-owned business serving Fortune 500 companies on a national scale, we're poised to deliver expert help and excellent value at a moment's notice.
- Understand and abide by company brand standards in terms of communication and design
- Edit existing creative collateral as needed; sales presentations, client correspondence, internal messaging, print and digital advertisements etc. — while maintaining established brand cohesiveness
- Create new marketing and communication for unique segments of the IT Industry based on the look and feel of existing collateral
- Assist the Marketing team with various needs; managing inventory, prepping shipments to our other offices, general office organization, etc.
- Great attitude, positive energy, passion, and desire to be successful
- Current student or recent graduate with Graphic Design education or professional experience
[Marketing students/recent grads with design background may also be considered]
- Creative experience with Adobe Creative suite [specifically Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop]
- Creative experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong attention to detail and great organizational skills