KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
At this Company, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for managing projects from inception to implementation. Leads project teams to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet business needs.
- Gathers business requirements and translates them for project teams. Manages all aspects of each project. Leads project teams to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet business needs.
- Assembles project teams. Aligns roles and responsibilities for all project resources. Ensures project progress is tracked and team members are providing progress updates.
- Assists with business requirements analyses. Manages project scopes, issues, and risks. Ensures change controls are executed appropriately. Estimates work efforts and manages resources.
- Documents agendas, meeting minutes, action items, project plans, and issue logs. Communicates project statuses to stakeholders.
• MBA degree in Accounting/Finance or Business related field
• Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems independently
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
• Ability to interact effectively with multiple business areas
• Strong proficiency and experience with MS Excel and Word and PowerPoint
• Prior Project Management and Financial Accounting experience
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and organizational skills
• Lean six sigma, Agile, and/or demonstrated process improvement experience a plus
• 5-7 years of Payments Industry experience
• Tableau Experience a plus