KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Responsible for conducting or assisting in the documentation of simple financial analysis projects
Role and Responsibilities:
1) Work following prescribed financial and generally accepted accounting practices (GAAP). 2) Assists in the day-to-day preparation of standardized reports.
3) Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
4) Works on problems of limited scope.
5) Submit receiving and and un-receiving requests for PO’s in Oracle.
6) Perform Purchase Order (PO) Cancellations in Oracle.
7) Bill invoice review, creating reports on billing invoice (for invoice reconciliation of hours billed to hours coded in time reporting systems).
8) Creating Purchase Order Requests within the Purchase Request Tool (PRT) in Oracle or in Ariba, from Vendor Quotes. 90 Project closeout documentation.
10) Communicates with all levels of management and departments.
11) Invoice processing in CAPRES/CAPS, Oracle database, data entry and accrual preparation.
12) Input new Vendors into the Vendor Web tool function in order to process quotes.
13) Utilize Web Based report systems to pull and format data for reports.
14) Answer client questions by email, telephone, and/or “Q Enterprise Messenger”.
15) Respond to client requests sent to group mailbox(s) in a timely manner.
16) Post confidential financial data to assessment documents and publish.
17) Build and utilize Microsoft Access databases to collect and interpret financial data. 18) Handle multiple requests on a daily basis within all time constraints. (May require access to Oracle, Norad, Filenet, Siterra, Ariba (ePro) or Docviewer)