KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Responsible for developing information architectures and data models.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Develops detailed functional design and prototypes (e.g., Oracle solution components, YODA).
2) Work with cross-functional teams to design and implement business requirements.
3) Work to resolve application issues, designing and implementing system enhancements, and in documenting new user requirements.
4) Provide input for production related issues; planning, design and execution of data conversion activities.
5) Act as a liaison between IT and the internal business customer.
6) Translate business objectives and process into clear definition of IT requirements, culminating in successful delivery.
Priority Job Skills
1. Ability to demonstrate knowledge of the overall delivery process of a software application or service, including design, development, testing, deployment, application support (e.g., troubleshooting) and maintenance.
2. E2E knowledge on key domains - Billing, CRM, Supply Chain, Self Service Apps, Payments.
3. Collaborate with critical stakeholders to understand business needs, priority, and the quality of services to be created or enhanced.
4. Monitors and triages applications and solves configuration, process and environment issues through investigations ranging from seeking information from Subject Matter Experts to use of monitoring systems to sifting through error logs.
5. Seeks and documents root cause and remediation steps to avoid issue recurrence