KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Leads the product launch and lifecycle activities for new products and services through product development process, from conception to launch, and provide on-going support throughout the product lifecycle.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Manages cross-functional teams through functional requirements gathering, implementation and validation through to initial launch or lifecycle of a service.
2) Defines functional requirements for wireless services.
3) Manages product development including product requirements gathering and definition, project planning, project management, budgeting, financial acumen, test design and execution, long term tactical roadmap and release management and planning.
4) Communicates product requirements to various organizations such as IT, Engineering, Supply Chain, Customer Care, Sales.
5) Leads vendor selection process, delivery, quality required.
6) Develops, maintains, and distributes, standard project management deliverables for the successful launch of new data applications and devices, including: implementation plan, project schedule, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, risks assessment and contingencies.