Product Specialist - Intermediate
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Product Specialist:
The Product Specialist (PS) is responsible for success in the roll out of enterprise-level platforms to internal and external Agricultural partners. This role will enable successful deployment, training and documentation to drive user adoption and ensure proper, maximized use of platforms. The Product Specialist will collaborate to define and execute a customized partner success plan. This person will enable success of the platform by sharing deep subject matter expertise with IT and business partners, providing user insight and perspective and create opportunities for engagement throughout all parts of the product lifecycle. Requires a degree or 3-5 years’ experience in field or related area.
1. Create documentation and train materials on product capabilities ranging from functional to user experience; Collaborate with Knowledge share teams.
2. Contribute/Create launch plans and user adoption programs in partnership with Product Managers, CoE, ITBPs and other stakeholders
3. Coordinate with Web Migration teams, Project Managers & other stakeholders in driving regular launch team meetings, maintaining project status and partnering with Project Managers for appropriate communication.
4. Advocates for the end user to ensure that digital product and design decisions are aligned with user expectations.
5. Validate product team releases at the end of each cycle, conduct and participate in UATs.
6. Understand the complexities of the digital marketing ecosystem & integrations with other systems AEM suite or other Internal systems/Data.
7. Lead issue resolution meetings with Brands & agencies in partnership with Product Manager(s), Other stakeholders and dev teams. Capture new feature requests and feedback from users and work with the PM to prioritize and deliver requests that improve user satisfaction.
8. Partner with website(s) migration teams, Product Managers & dev teams on any post go-live support
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices; Experience working in Digital platforms and products, with a focus on Adobe Experience Manager and related Marketing applications.
• Experience working on global product launch process & excelled in managing multiple launches with varied timelines at the same time.
• Relationship building with users and colleagues. Good communication and an ability to quickly learn functional details of a system. Must be proactive to understand what’s happening and how users feel about our systems.
• Collaborates with various IT teams, Agencies and Marketing functions for the change and adoption of the new technology, to include training and process/procedure development
• Experience in Adobe Experience Management Suite of tools.
• Experience working with Remote Business/Leadership teams.
• Prepares marketing functions for the change and adoption of the new technology, to include training and process/procedure development
• Demonstrated examples of Change Management to include communication planning, procedure documentation, and training implementation.
• Ability to effectively handle difficult conversations and empathize; Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work with external agencies and manage day to day interactions
• Long Term Plan: Future funding is expected for the product capabilities this role will be supporting, so there is a possibility for contract extension or shifting the roles to be full-time employees.
• Soft Skills: Communication, good interpersonal skills, collaborative mindset, ability to prioritize multiple efforts.
• They must be based in St. Louis for the assignment.