Request ID: 2547-1
Location: 85 Challenger Rd., Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
3 Key job skills:
1. Telecom (wireless preferred) strategic sourcing. with contract fluency and negotiation experience.
2. Preparation, management, and results analysis of pricing exercises/RFPs
3. Interpersonal skills specifically related to successfully interfacing with internal (Legal, Finance, Technology, Customer Account teams, senior management) and external customers (customers, vendors)
The main function of a Contracts Administrator is to administer activities related to contracts for purchase or sale of equipment, tools, parts, supplies or services necessary for the operation of an establishment. A typical Contracts Administrator is responsible for negotiating contracts with an SEA customer or vendor.
- Management of vendor contracts including but not limited to: initial creation, internal/external negotiation, risk assessment, and new contract revisions.
- Work directly with SEA Legal to address potential risks and legal issues and with business owners to address business issues; manage and/or support internal approval process.
- Provide expertise, analysis, and guidance to internal teams within active projects.
- Initiate and manage vendor scorecard performance evaluations.
- Perform and manage vendor compliance audits.
- Participation with the creation, release, and award strategy associated with vendor RFP’s supporting Tier 1 carrier services.
- Perform complex client invoice analysis to identify errors, discrepancies and opportunities for cost savings/cost avoidance for network/telecommunication services compared to clients’ tracking systems, order documentation and carrier agreement documentation.
- Research and evaluate performance requirements of suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability and other relevant factors.
- Review bids from suppliers for conformity to contract requirements and determines acceptable bids.
- Provides bids, process specifications, test and progress reports, and other exhibits as necessary.
- Creates and negotiates amendments to or extensions of contracts.
- Advises relevant departments of contractual rights and obligations.
- Must possess initiative, think strategically and work in a team environment to implement action plans and achieve goals.
- Demonstrated understanding of legal, financial and operational processes that meet company objective.
- Experience in developing and managing the execution of policies and procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office products including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, negotiation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze financial reports, price proposals and other technical data.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to purchasing.
- Knowledge of supply chain management.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, finance or a related business field required.10+ years of related experience required.
- Prior experience in vendor contract negotiations, contract management and/or contract auditing required.
- Wireless and/or Telecommunications experience preferred.
- Prior management experience required.
- Prior senior leadership experience required.