KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
As part of an exciting, fast paced environment developing Digital Identity and security solutions in the mobile and e-commerce space, this position will provide technical expertise within the development lifecycle for new products and services.
Digital Identity: Everything you need to prove you are you – right in your pocket. It is digital wallet to hold your personally identifiable information such as Driver’s License and Passport information so that you are in control of your information right on your phone and will release to anyone only by your consent. Digital Identity is an important asset and Mastercard ID Service helps to keep it in your control.
• Are you interested in re-defining how MasterCard does digital identity today?
• Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Are you motivated to stay on cutting edge of technology?
• Work with stakeholders, Tech leads, architects, and project managers to review and understand requirements and ensure that the team has a clear and complete picture of successful delivery
• Create designs that meet requirements and work with leads and architects facilitate the review and approval process with key stakeholders
• Work with team for breaking down project work into stories, size development effort, and plan sprints
• Work with team’s resources, and support team members in overcoming technical and project challenges to complete planned work
• Facilitate internal technical support for your team’s projects to achieve successful production deployment
• Support the creation and maintenance of internal technical documentation
• Provide technical leadership, and mentor other technical resources.
• Experience in the technical decision making process that defines the architecture and implementation of our mobile products
All About You:
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
• Experience in design and implementation of Mobile and Web Architecture with domain knowledge in Android, iOS and Web Development platforms
• Experience as a Solution Architect with strong knowledge of and expertise in mobile solution delivery
• Hands-on experience in most of the following:
iOS Tech Required Skills:
- Swift programming language (OOP)
- Objective C (MVC architecture, Design patterns, Memory management)
- CocoaPods / Swift Package Manager / Carthage
- Dynamic framework development
- Security framework
- Core data framework
- Experience in XCode IDE
• Experience in iOS development, including non-UI components
• Experience in developing and integrating with SDKs
• Experience in digital identity, security and cryptography is an added advantage
• Strong knowledge of iOS patterns, performance recommendations, threading and best practices
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Must be keen on maintaining product quality.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with SDLC processes and Agile Methodologies
• Exposure to digital payments and cryptography is an added advantage
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git etc.
• Self-motivated with the ability to accomplish tasks with minimal direction
The ideal candidate may also possess some of these secondary skills:
• Spring boot, Microservices (Azure)
• Cross-Platform (React-Native, Flutter)
• Fusion Tools including Rally, Jenkins
• Security Coding Techniques and Tools - Fortify, & OWASP vulnerabilities
• Subversion Source Control