KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
- Managing the day-to-day activities for a team in the processing center to drive business results and ensure productivity goals are achieved.
- Develops, coaches, trains and evaluates employees.
- Responsible for staffing and scheduling.
- Supports company, department, and center goals and initiatives through implementation of directives, policies, procedures, quality standards, and process improvements.
- Daily and/or regular interaction with on-site technical support for maximum system and production performance.
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Plans daily, weekly and monthly work schedules to achieve service levels and quality expectations.
- Monitors daily activities of direct reports, partners with management to develop team goals, manages daily workflow and special requests, including delegating and re-assigning work activities to team members as needed.
- Implements established business strategies, directives, policies, procedures, quality standards and process improvements.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Works with management to ensure safe environment for team; escalates issues as needed.
- Recommends improvements to process and procedures to improve overall performance, results and customer experience.
- Analyzes information such as performance metrics and reports and communicates relevant information to team and/or management.
We are looking for someone to:
- Ensures that activities of the team are in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Tailors coaching and development to employees, providing specific and actionable recommendations.
- Provides regular and scheduled feedback on job performance; documents coaching, counseling and corrective action of direct reports.
- Assists team with adjusting and responding to change, maintaining personal and team work effectiveness during changing or ambiguous situations.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Mentors, develops and trains new and existing employees.
- Conducts interviews and/or assists with the selection of new employees for the team.
- Retains, motivates and recognizes employees.
- Leads by example and demonstrates best practices.